Help with the mail order pharmacy initiative
Goal: Limit unnecessary exposure to at-risk patients by having them sign up for medication delivery rather than pharmacy pick-up.
- Grady Badge
- ESOM students should be the only ones considered. There are still a handful more pharmacy spots that need to be filled in the weekly schedule.
- Call the patient (or leave a voicemail)
- Confirm the system has the correct mailing address
- Then convince patients to switch to mail-delivery for their medications.
- An additional goal is to get patients to sign up for the Health-Well grant to have their medication delivery copays covered moving forward.
Volunteers who are interested can sign up by reaching out to email@example.com. The available time slots are 10:30-1:30PM and 1-4PM on weekdays at the listed pharmacy locations.
Volunteers should be directed to email Mary Katherine Cheeley who is in charge of this program: firstname.lastname@example.org (cell: 404-333-8101). She will be able to help answer any questions they might have and show them how to use the RX30 pharmacy software.