Other Important Mental Health Resources:
- Georgia Access and Counseling line at 1-800-715-4225 for 24/7 assistance or visit mygcal.com
- To reach a trained counselor by text- Text “GA” to 741-741
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK
- The Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence hotline 1-800-334-2836
- For more visit: https://namiga.org/crisis-info/
Disclaimer: These videos are created independently by medical students using standard of care guidelines and evidence based medicine. They do not reflect the official views of the university. It is important that if you have any questions or concerns you call your healthcare provider. These videos are meant as an informational guide, they are not a replacement for your regular medical visits or expert advice.